Note: This course is a prerequisite for Tao Soul Communicator Certification Training Program.
Open your spiritual channels and transform your life!
The Open Spiritual Channels course expands and opens the possibilities of your communication abilities. You will learn sacred soul communication wisdom, knowledge, and practices of Master Zhi Gang Sha on how to open and develop two of the major spiritual channels: Soul Language and Third Eye.
Communication is the foundation of the way we relate with others. Soul communication revolutionises the way we experience communication. Communication with your soul is part of developing a deep connection with yourself. Soul communication with your spiritual team in the Soul World develops sacred relationships with benefits for every part of your life. Opening the Third Eye allows you to see the images of the Soul World.
The benefits of opening your spiritual channels are beyond comprehension for transforming your health, relationships, finance, business, intelligence, and spiritual journey.
In this intermediate course, you will discover:
- How to speak Soul Language, translate Soul Language, and communicate with the Soul World.
- How to do soul communication and receive spiritual messages directly from your soul and your spiritual team.
- Methods to open and develop your Third Eye spiritual vision abilities.
Take this opportunity to go deeper into:
- Understanding what soul communication is.
- Why soul communication benefits your life.
- How to open your soul communication abilities.
- Experiencing the beauty and joy of soul communication.
- Taking your spiritual channels to a higher level.
Come discover the potential of what communication can be for you. Experience the amazing benefits of soul communication to empower your daily life and your spiritual journey!
Note: This course is to develop your personal abilities. It is a prerequisite for the Tao Soul Communicator Certification Training Program where you can increase your accuracy and depth to a very high level and become a professional Soul Communicator to offer life guidance soul readings to others.
In this Intermediate Course you have the opportunity to significantly develop your soul communication. This interactive self-paced on-line course will help you develop your Third Eye and your Soul Language and Translation abilities. This course is offered in English, German, and Dutch.
Download Fact Sheet
Overview of topics by class
Class One: The Power of Soul Communication
- What is Soul Communication?
- Why is Soul Communication important for your spiritual journey and your life journey?
- What are spiritual channels?
- What is Information, Energy and Matter?
- What prevents us from fully opening our spiritual channels?
- The significance of having a strong foundation to open your spiritual channels.
- Practice for developing the spiritual channels.
Class Two: Develop the Foundation for the Spiritual Channels
- What is the Lower Dan Tian?
- What is the Kundalini?
- What is the Message Center (Heart Chakra)?
- Importance of developing foundational energy center power
- Practice for the foundational energy centers
Class Three: What is Soul Language?
- What is Soul Language?
- The significance of Soul Language
- What is the path of the Soul Language Channel?
- The significance of the Soul Language Channel
- Opening Your Soul Language
- Transforming blockages in our Soul Language abilities
- Experience a practice to self-transform one physical health issue using your Soul Language
Class Four: What is the Third Eye?
- What is the Third Eye?
- The significance of the Third Eye
- What is the Third Eye Channel?
- The significance of the Third Eye Channel
- Transforming blockages to opening the Third Eye
- Practice for opening the Third Eye
Class Five: Soul Language and Translation – Part 1
- What is Soul Language and Translation?
- Why do we translate our Soul Language? What are the benefits?
- How do we translate Soul Language?
- Experience a practice of Soul Language and Translation to connect with your own soul
Class Six: Soul Language and Translation—Part 2
- Experience a practice for boosting your energy centers
- Experience a meditation to further open and develop your Soul Language and Translation abilities
- Learn to translate Soul Language to ask questions from a Buddha, Saint or Holy Being
Part 1 Quiz
Class Seven: Foundation: Soul Language and Energy Centers
- The role of the foundational energy centers
- Experience a practice to develop the foundational energy centers further
- Experience the power of Tao Light Balls Part 1
Class Eight: Developing the Third Eye
- How to open and develop the Third Eye further
- Ways to self-clear negative blockages to develop and further open the Third Eye
- Guided practice for developing the Third Eye Channel.
- Experience the power of Tao Light Balls Part 2
Class Nine: Transform Blockages for Developing the Spiritual Channels
- What is negative information, energy and matter and their relationships?
- Why do negative information, energy and matter affect our lives and spiritual channel abilities?
- How transforming our negative information, energy and matter can empower our human and spiritual journey
- Experience a practice to identify and self-transform negative information, energy and matter
Class Ten: The Power of the Greatest Love and Forgiveness for Developing the Spiritual Channels
- What is the Greatest Love? What is the Greatest Forgiveness?
- The power of the Greatest Love and Forgiveness
- How the Greatest Love and Forgiveness bring transformation to our spiritual channels
- Applying Greatest Love and Forgiveness for our spiritual channels
- The power of practicing the Greatest Love and Forgiveness
Class Eleven: The Wisdom and Practice of the Spiritual Channels
- Learn deeper the power and significance of the spiritual channels
- What is accuracy?
- The significance of accuracy
- What is purity?
- The significance of purity
- Experience a powerful meditation to further develop and open your Third Eye and Soul Language and Translation abilities
Class Twelve: Important Things for Moving Forward
- Celebrate your transformation and success
- What guidance you can ask for and what you can share.
- How to integrate these new abilities into your life.
- Receive guidance from your soul through Soul Language
- Next steps with the Tao Academy
Part 2 Quiz
- Books (additional fees apply)
- Audiobooks (additional fees apply)
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the four major spiritual channels.
- Describe the role of Information, Energy, and Matter (Shen Qi Jing) in opening the spiritual channels.
- Describe the foundation practice to open the spiritual channels.
- Describe the importance of the Lower Dan Tian, Kundalini, and Message Center.
- Describe the Soul Language and Third Eye Channels.
- Describe how to open the Soul Language and Third Eye Channels.
- Describe the benefits of Soul Language translation and Third Eye images.
- Identify the formula to translate Soul Language.
- Describe what kind of guidance, wisdom, teachings one can receive from one’s own soul.
- Describe what kind of guidance, wisdom, teachings one can receive from one’s Third Eye.
- Demonstrate how to receive guidance from one’s soul, Buddhas, Saints and Holy Beings through Soul Language.
- Describe your experience receiving and applying the Tao Light Balls for your Energy Centers (optional and additional fee).
- Written examinations will be based on the reading material from the Soul Power Series books required for the course, which include Soul Wisdom, Soul Communication, and handouts.
- The written examination can include multiple choice, free response, and true-or-false questions.
Attendance and participation
- Students are expected to watch the video recordings of the weekly webcasts and attend all Small Group Sessions.
- It is the student’s responsibility to watch the webcast recording prior to the next class and before each Small Group Session.
To pass the course, each student must earn a grade of 80% or above, divided as follows:
- 50% of the total grade will be based on passing the quizzes.
- 50% of the total grade will be based on active participation and will be allocated between the course components.
- Required participation by course component:
- 25% is allocated towards active participation in the weekly classes
- 25% is allocated towards active participation in the Small Group Sessions
- Written test
- Grades are determined by a point scale
- Online written tests will be given every six weeks
- Passing grade is 80% or higher
- Excellent: 90 – 100%
- Satisfactory: 80 – 89%
- No pass: below 80
- Students are expected to have academic honesty at all times. Academic dishonesty, which includes cheating, plagiarism and other forms of dishonest or unethical behavior, is prohibited.
- Students are responsible for learning and upholding professional standards.
Webcast and teleconference/webinar participant protocol
- Announce yourself in the chat area when you join/watch the webcast
- Speak clearly
- Mute your line when not speaking
- Avoid conversational asides
- Try not to speak over each other as this distorts transmission
- Try to keep background noise to a minimum
- Mobile phones: Please try to limit the use of mobile phones; if used, keep stationary to limit distortion